EATOILS(TM) BT200(TM) DEGREASER AND OIL STAIN REMOVER KEEPS ON WORKING FOR DAYS!
We are concerned that harsh chemicals are a major problem in our world today - harming fish, wildlife, plants, and the very survival of our planet. We believe that instead of using harsh chemicals, there are better ways to deal with some of the worst cleaning problems. We have developed a complete range of economical yet green, safe yet powerful products that can actually outperform harsh chemicals at some of the toughest cleaning and treatment jobs out there. Our EATOILS™products are microbial cleaning products, using the power of nature to deep clean and destroy the dirt, grime, stains and odors that you might encounter every day, without harming surfaces or fabrics. With the non stop cleaning action of microbes and enzymes EATOILS™ products continue working until the job is done.
EATOILS™ BT200™ will get grease and oil stains out of driveways, concrete, asphalt, pavers, and any other hard surface! In fact, it is safe for all surfaces - EVEN CLOTHING AND CARPET!
BT200™ is a green(ECOLOGO CERTIFIED GREEN), environmentally friendly, readily biodegradable degreaser that actually EATS the oil and grease while it deep cleans all surfaces.
It will clean out any oil and grease, including industrial, marine, and truck oils; even hydraulic fluid!
IDEAL FOR DEEP CLEANING FLOORS, WORKSHOP, EQUIPMENT, TRENCH DRAINS, MARINE BILGES, BOAT BODIES, FIBREGLAS, SIDING, VINYL, ETC.
CHEMICAL-FREE, SOLVENT FREE, VOC FREE, AND READILY BIODEGRADABLE
ECOLOGO™ CERTIFIED SAFE & GREEN - SAFER FOR CLOTHING & SKIN
USES NON-STOP MICROBIAL CLEANING ACTION - KEEPS ON WORKING FOR UP TO 72 HOURS
See BT200™ in action:
Here's a truck fueling station before and after cleaning with EATOILS™ BT200™
Here's how we did it. 1)Wet the area, 2) Use BT200™ & hot water (2:1) apply mixture with pump-up sprayer in a thin film, 3) brush with a stiff “street broom” and get a lather working, 4) wait 20 minutes, 5) brush again to loosen any residual oils, 6) power-wash with a surface cleaner – 2000 PSI – to remove oils that your scrubbing has released, 7) verify that you have no free oil residue (there will be no oily rainbow on the surface of the water), 8) spray residual stains with a thin film of mixture and allow to air dry. The microbes in the product will continue to clean and break down the stain for the next 72 hours!
Job details: 10 bays (90x20ft – 18,000 sq. ft.) - 5 year old fueling station, never cleaned before - Time: 4 hours – 2 men. Product used: 1.1 pails BT200™.
The contractor on this job was using our product for the first time that day - If he could get this dirty fuel bay this clean, imagine what you could do for your client's drive-thru! - and EATOILS™ BT200™ is environmentally friendly!
DRIVE THRU’S ● PARKING AREAS ● GARAGES ● DRUM STORAGE AREAS ● DUMPSTER AREAS
EATOILS™ BT200™ is a true all-purpose oil remover and clearner:
2 - 3:1 ● spill clean up. Use for heavy, aged oil stains, and to clean up heavy hydrocarbon stains on concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, etc.
5:1 ● oil stains on newly sealed pavement (removes oil & doesn't damage sealer!)
5:1 ● parts cleaning in a parts washer
10:1 ● general purpose cleaning, tool clean up, equipment, painted surfaces, 70:1 ● (1-2 oz/gal.) in a floor scrubber to remove forklift tire marks from factory floors, oil residue in office/plant transition areas where grease & oil can be a problem
200:1 ● streak free window cleaning.
EATOILS™ BT200™ cleans into the pores of hard surfaces to ‘eat out’ the stain and clean away oil or grease residue. If you have a really difficult stain, just spray on BT200™ and walk away. It will keep working for days to clean that stain. Older stains may require additional treatments and stains on asphalt will take multiple treatments, once a week, over a month or so to fully fade the stains away.
- Concentrated for heavy duty cleaning
- The only solution for some stubborn stains
- All natural & environmentally friendly - SAFER FOR CLOTHING & SKIN - not harmful to use or walk or drive through - Completely non-hazardous
- Readily biodegradable
EATOILS™ BT200™ IS ECOLOGO™ CERTIFIED GREEN
EATOILS™ BT200™ provides you with the best degreasing product for tough jobs like:
● Removing stains caused by oil, tar, automotive fluids (transmission fluid, antifreeze, brake fluid, engine oils, lubricants, grease, radiator fluid, power steering fluid, gasoline, diesel, ethanol, rust-proofing, asphalt sealer, - even some synthetic oils, etc.), inboard/outboard boat fuel, oily wastewater, gas/oil combinations for lawnmowers, marine & small engines, cutting fluids, hydraulic fluid (see pictures below), and greases from any surface including: (CLICK ON HILIGHTED WORDS FOR MORE INFORMATION)
- pervious concrete,
- brick and concrete pavers,
- even asphalt - here's a testimonial with pictures
- and soil
- it even works on - oops!, asphalt sealer on concrete,
- ideal for maintaining parking garages, parking decks, parking lots, driveways, drive-thru's, high traffic lanes, etc.
- Here's an article showing how it cleans oil stains on concrete in a truck loading dock area.
● Deep cleaning factory floors to remove fork lift tire marks and other hard to remove stains.
● Tank cleaning for storage tanks for refineries, tanker trucks, etc.
● Degreasing all kinds of equipment including; machinery, painted finishes on metal & other surfaces, parts washing, truck washing, restaurant kitchen hoods, barbecues, oven racks, roof mounted Air Conditioning & venting equipment, vinyl, wood, marble, and all other surfaces.
Look at how BT200™ worked on this messy hydraulic spill on asphalt!
EATOILS™ BT200™ provides a more potent formula than previous formulations, with a natural surfactant package combined with a high microbial count for ongoing deep cleaning, and a wider applicable temperature range.
NOTE: Some of the newer, high performance synthetic oils being offered today contain non-organic materials like teflon or silicone for longer wear life in your engine. Unfortunately, EATOILS™ BT200™ only 'eats' natural hydrocarbons found in traditional engine oils, lubricants, and other fluids found in vehicles, so if your spill contains synthetic oil you will not be able to get the same results as we do on natural hydrocarbon oil spills. Sometimes, a small amount of mineral spirits can release some of the stain if you follow immediately with EATOILS™ BT200™ and rinse with warm water. The EATOILS™ BT200™ will eat the mineral spirits, leaving the synthetic materials on the residual stain.
If you have any questions please call us toll free at (866) 621–8244 Mon - Fri 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern time or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage – 1-18.9 L(5 US GAL) PAIL = 600 sq. m. = 5400 sq. ft. concentrated – or up to 1800 sq. m. = 16200 sq. ft. at 2:1 dilution. For newer stains dilute at 3-5:1 and get more coverage - AT 3:1 YOUR COST IS LESS THAN A PENNY PER SQ. FT.
● Oil spill clean-up – BT200™ is an integral part of our Bioremediation product line. BT200™ rapidly degrades oils and greases from soil and water:- When combined with our Nutrient Blends and special targeted Bacterial Blends for Bioremediation, hydrocarbon spills of all kinds are dramatically reduced and sites can be cleaned up in very short timeframes. Call us for more details.
EATOILS™ PRODUCTS: ECOLOGO™ CERTIFIED SAFE, GREEN, FOR CLEANING AND TREATMENT
EATOILS(TM) BT200(TM) DEGREASER AND OIL STAIN REMOVER